Tuesday, January 8, 2008

This is a test

Noticed the past six or seven entries have had no comments which makes me wonder if there is value in the daily weekday blog entry. We do have knowledge of how many visitors we have to our web each day but not the blog. The only way we know if anyone is reading the blog or not is when someone comments.........so if you want the blog to continue, (now the test) we ask that you let us know with a short comment in the blog.......and if there is value to you, we will surely continue the daily updates.

Now that we are past the Holiday Season, this week we start the regular winter hours for January and February. Closed Monday and Tuesday, open Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at 4 pm closing at 9 pm. Exceptions being the Presidents Day Holiday and MLK Day Holiday. Of course open Saturdays and Sundays.

Here are a couple more pics from last week. We love to create the lines and cordouroy when grooming and enjoy looking at them in photos as well. It is always fun to make the fresh tracks as first rider or skier each day.

This Friday we get right into the school groups as part of their phys ed programs. We think it is really neat that these students are given the chance to learn a sport for life.....I can't remember the last time I played dodge ball....but do remember putting the skis on since I got out of school........lots.
Had another Corp. Christmas party last night. Weather cooperated. We have continued to miss the majority of the really warm temps and the liquid precip that southern Iowa saw so our conditions are very good. Some talk of light snow a couple days this week too. We will probably make some more snow soon as well.
Hope to hear from you. Keep it White!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading the blog three or four days a week! I commented several weeks ago about wanting to come up from Missouri with my 4-year old son.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'll find the time, but it's good to see pictures, know people are skiing, and the blog definitely makes me more likely to check in at your website (and presumably more likely to visit).

I hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

I read the blog every 2 to 3 days. I love reading it and seeing the pictures, just not much on commenting. I am there enough that I just talk to you in person!

Anonymous said...

Please continue the blog. I check it every couple days for conditions and updates. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Another vote for keeping the blog and updating it on a regular basis.

How much damage did the warm weekend temps do?

Anonymous said...

i read the blog every 2 days and i think its awesome that you take the time to update and give us some info on the conditions and pictures to get me all excited that there is still somewhere i can shred!

Anonymous said...

I check the blog every day to see if there are any updates. It is always fun to see what new stuff is going on and current conditions. The enthusiasm in your blog makes me excited to go snowboarding every weekend. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

I read your blogs EVERYDAY. no joke. I also love the photos you have been putting up!

In fact I think it would be cool if more people sent in photos of them shreding/skiing. So im asking the riders of 7 Oaks to send in rad photos.

Maybe you guys could have a photo contest!?!
Hint: i would love free pizza/ any other great 7 Oaks food as a prize?!