Thursday, February 3, 2011

GOAL

I like the acronym I recently saw for the word GOAL.......which is Get Outside And Live........certainly fits what Seven Oaks is all about........

.....there was some question as to whether we should open last night or not, and obviously the answer was yes.......we are a ski area.........and glad we did with so many coming to ski and ride......

......Joel said he got a lot of favorable comments regarding the two new hits built on Willet's Way.....

.....also wanted to share this email received yesterday........I did shorten it a bit.........thanks for the nice comments........

"I wanted to let you know that we had a great time at Seven Oaks this past Friday. It was our first time there and it was wonderful. None of our 4 kids had ever skied before but they can’t wait to come again. The staff was absolutely wonderful. Activities like this are typically not common with a family our size due to the cost.
I specifically wanted to sing the praises of John Perry too. He spent some time with my son, teaching him how to snowboard. Joel is 6 and John was very kind, gentle and encouraging with him. I’m sure you know this already but John is a true asset to your organization. Please pass along my gratitude to him." Thanks Dave

No comments: