Saturday, February 12, 2011

And I thought yesterday was beautiful

........and it was.........well so is today...........and a lot of people think like I do cause we are rockin today. Just too gorgeous to pass it up.........sunshine, 40 degrees and lots of white snow.

.......we continue to get those comments we love to hear.........here is an email from last night.......


"Today was my first time skiing at Seven Oaks. Actually, it was my first time to ski (or attempt to). I just want to tell you that I had a great time and it was all due to the staff at Seven Oaks. EVERYONE was so patient, helpful and friendly. Thank You for a wonderful time. I will definietly recommend Seven Oaks to others!!" from Pat.

.......Thanks Pat for taking the time to send the email and for chosing Seven Oaks. We know you have options and we appreciate you coming here.



Tonight should also be awesome on the snow........

No comments: