Sunday, November 8, 2009

What A Weekend

I am very tired tonight but it was a GREAT weekend. First the weather was fanatastic. Then the progess on the dam and the new trail was huge........pretty much completed. Plus the Friday after Five was super, Saturday was a wedding and reception in the lodge that we helped prepare for........but we took off for Indianola to attend a nephew's wedding reception, Sunday was up early to set up the lodge again, then to church to watch a grand daughter sing and finished with an afternoon of hundreds attending the Landon Russell fundraiser........then clean up the lodge one more time........and two big groups of paintball players.........geez makes me tired just reliving it as I type.

I did get a couple of pictures taken from the bottom looking up and the top looking down the new ski trail............but forgot to email them to myself so I'll have to get them sent tomorrow and add to the post then. Doubt the pics will do it justice but they will be posted. Oh yeah, all the trails were mowed today too.......

tired.......going to bed..........so til tomorrow........

No comments: