- shutdown snowmaking early a.m. today
- snow has fallen from the sky all day and still coming
- snowmaking pond is refilling with water
- groomer is on the snow blending in the new snow and trying to keep it from flying to DSM when the wind picks up in a couple hours
- plan as of now is to make snow again starting tomorrow night.
- as soon as I know the plans for rails and boxes on friday night I will post the plans here...so stay tuned.
last I saw Seven Oaks was in the 12 inch or more zone for today/tonight.
Did you know we lay down a minimum of 12" of snow to operate the snow groomer? takes a lot to keep the tracks out of the dirt and grass below.