Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A picture is worth.......a lot of memories

So many.............. young and old alike......... came to Seven Oaks to learn how to ski and snowboard over Christmas break.  The smiles were everywhere you looked as their sport of choice was grasped .....you could almost see the little lights come on.......I can Stop........I can Turn.......I didn't even Fall!

And then the next level of  fun began.........riding one of the chairlifts to the top for their maiden trip down Abby's Alley.........Success.........Hooray......Let's do it again. This time let's go through Carter's Crossing!

And a lot of the smiles were on the parents and grandparents faces as they watched someone in their family successfully ride.  As I have heard before....."some of those smiles were so big........they could eat a banana sideways!"

I am glad many capture those moments via a picture, cause they will be GREAT memories to share and re share through the years.


No comments: