Sunday, August 12, 2012

I Know

I know it is still technically summer..........I know it is not even the middle of August...........I know we are in the midst of the Iowa State Fair........I know we still have a lot of days for canoeing, kayaking, tubing, camping, paintballing............I know we haven't held the 2012 Annual 24-Hour Mountain Bike Race...............I know we still have a Mud Volleyball Tournament on August 25th............I know Boone hasn't hosted the Farm Progess Show with a large gathering in the lodge on night one............I know the kids haven't returned to school yet.........I know we haven't had our Annual Season Pass Sale and Equipment Swap on the third Sunday of October...........I know there are still eleven wedding receptions scheduled for the lodge this year...........I know..........................BUT........



............ I AM GETTING EXCITED ABOUT OPERATING THE SNOW CAT...............Pushing snow and Grooming..........laying down fresh corduroy..............and I am NOT trying to get over it!



.........If you know what I mean..........

No comments: