Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Finished a busy Monday MLK day and shortly after started grooming as the temps were slowly then quickly dropping as the cold front arrived. Got an inch or less last night so we did not groom Drop Zone, Elwoods and did not groom all of Central Park or Kenzies.......left some fluffy for tonight.......

.....cold but sun is shining bright today.......wind is pretty minimal too.........and......bonus.....more snow tonight even though it sounds like most of it will be further south than what was originally predicted........giving Missouri about four inches instead of us......

....some more random pics... is it follow the leader in Abbys Alley or just a chance shot?
my nephew and his wife...............Gabby and her Sis.......
...wanted to share a bit of this email that came in yesterday.....very cool.........
"I brought my church kids out for the Sunday Park Pass on Jan 16. The kids were super excited when I told them about it eralier this winter and couldn't wait fot he trip. The chance to try all three events was a huge appeal and the price was definitely right.
I knew other groups would be coming for the evening too and was pleasantly surprised at how smooth and quick the check in and payment process was. The rental shop was busy but we got geared up and out the door easily. I have been to Seven Oaks in the past and I really think the new flow of the rental shop really helps!.........in fact all the staff were pretty fantastic.
One of my students, James, is blind and our instructors, Danny B, spent lots of time with him on the bunny hill and helped him learn to ski! It was awesome and made my heart so happy to see James grinning and doing it on his own! Danny even took him on Abbys Alley three times. What a cool memory for him.......and me!
Also one of the tubing hill attendants, Ian, was especially nice and helpful to me, all my kids and he kept an eye out for James when he got to the bottom. Thanks so much!"
WOW.......

No comments: